Mani Engineering Solution is a group of B tech Engineers from reputed NITs and with an experience of more than 17 years in the field of Automobile Engine, Tractors, generators different type of the batteries, Chargers, E bike, E-Scooty, E auto, Consultancy Services E-rickshaws, E- Truck, E-Bus, E-SUV etc. We are having in-depth knowledge of CMVR rules, AIS standards, BIS standards, testing procedure, passing criteria and future technology. We are in constant touch with all the prominent manufacturers of battery, charger, harness, controller, converter etc. who are sharing and exchanging information about the future trend and technical challenges for meeting those requirements. We are having dedicated team for all our CERTIFICATION projects which works under the direct watch of the management. Also, we are in continuous touch with ICAT/ARAI etc. who are continuously suggesting us the future requirements for HOMOLOGATION. Apart from that, we are also providing services of ARAI consultant, Hpmologation consultant, ARAI homologation.
Our Core Values
Our core values sustain on following factors:
- Respect for Employees
- Respect for Environment
We established MES in Feb 2011. Our journey from 2011, when we were established, and as we excelled into diverse segment of E-Rickshaw supplying and trading to providing E Rickshaw Approval Consultancy, Consultancy Services For E Rickshaw, E-Rickshaw Certification Services is as follows:
- 2014: Began offering Quality System Management, and Environment, Safety, and Legal Requirement for E-Rickshaw.
- 2015: Started providing technical support for battery operated 3 and 4 wheeler E-Rickshaw manufacturers to obtain ICAI/ARAI certification.
- 2016: Moved ahead in the domain by offering testing and training support for enhancing the performance and efficiency of vehicle to battery operated 3 and 4 wheeler manufacturers.
Our Future Plan
- Implementation of ISO system and obtaining ISO 9001 certification by December 2019.
- Implementation of 5S system by December 2019.
- Creating professional team to FEA and simulation by 2020.
- Implementation of 6 sigma culture by December 2021.
- Increasing the team strength to 100 by 2022.
A professional team includes engineers and trainers who help the Auto OEM manufacturers in modelling and detail designing of projects, training, and others. Our team members include the following:
- ASME senior certified senior GDTP
- ASME certified technocrat
- Quality training engineers
- E-Rickshaw certification staff
- E-Rickshaw testing staff
- Commercial staff
Our Competitive Edge
The factors that give competitive edge to us are as follows:
- Online and phone call support by experts
- Prompt onsite support
- Reliable and latest training material
- Professional and qualified members with immense experience in GD & T and Tolerance Stack Up, 3D Modelling, and Quality, Safety and Legal Training
- Full confidentiality maintained
- Prototype validation without added cost
- Fully aware with ICAT and CMVR rules, legislation, and certification process.